Thursday, April 7, 2011

AnnaNama


Caveat: Please don’t draw conclusions and set my home on fire. These views are as innocuous as your concerns for our corrupt nation. 

I hadn’t heard of Anna Hazare three days ago and I just can’t stop hearing of him now. When a person transforms into an idea that fast it gives me whims to think of conspiracy theories. There is no denying to fact he has fiery noble intentions to burn the biggest clog of our constitutional framework: Corruption of Political Class. But then there is my full denying to the fiction he has created out of a panacea like bill. 

The problem is not in politicians. It is in us. No we won’t face it. Why should we? We are already too preoccupied with our own problems.  Instead of facing the mirror let’s face TV and put up a Hero who is dying for our problems.  He has a magic wand that will cage the greed of all those who corrupt and we will live happily ever after. 

I despise Anna for not believing in my forefathers who were wise enough to skip this bill when they drafted our constitution.  I despise Anna for making a serious issue page three property. I despise Anna for disrupting the trust of kids of my country in their own country’s elected leaders. I despise Anna I do. 

Let me be very rudely clear corruption is intrinsic part of money. As long as you’ll have money in system you’ll have corruption. It begins with you, you and yes you too. 

Okay what solution I have? 

1. See the light and stop there and if you don’t go to Thana with the cop don’t bribe out your ass. 

2. Do not idolize A. Raja. 

3. Stop being a character of movie named “A-Conpenny” Anupam Kher playing the eponymous and Pritish Nandy throwing in his hard-earned bukcs. 

4. Love your country even when you don’t have Goosebumps. 

5. Find more of them I am exhausted. ( Share with me in comments )

PS 
If you are angry burn an effigy of me. 

3 comments:

  1. True actually.. things started with us.. If we hadn't paid those bribes it would have never gone this far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got "goosebumps" as i read this.brilliant to say the least.

    ReplyDelete